Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Full Circle With Friends

I have two three new friends and followers. One is Nancy. Nancy writes A Rural Journal. We met through Leontien. Leontien includes us in her circle of friends and the circle has come around and connected Nancy to me.  Nancy lives in an old farmhouse on 80 acres in eastern Nebraska. She enjoys taking pictures and writing about them on her blog. Nancy's sense of humor comes through her writing - I love it!


Brenda is my newest follower, but a friend of old. Many years ago I was a new mom and needed day care for my infant son. I wanted CS to receive loving care in a home without a ton of other kids around. I found Brenda. Brenda had her own baby who was a few months younger than mine. Brenda wanted to stay home for a while and take care of one other infant. It was a match made in heaven! We went our separate ways and haven't seen each other in years, but she's recently reconnected with me through Facebook and then through our blogs. Brenda, like me, enjoys making cards and scrapbooking! Brenda's blog is 2 Peas in a Pod.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming followers. It is great to have folks read about my adventures.

Not so fast!!! Dreaming has another follower!

Janice just clicked the "Follow" button. She writes a blog called, Janice's Footsteps. Janice and I participate in Everyday Rurality's Chats on the Farmhouse Porch blog hop. Janice began her blog to motivate her to write every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...