Wednesday, June 12, 2024

What is Four?

Have you ever thought of the meaning of "four"? 

Four is the number of:

  • seasons in a year.
  • corners and sides to a square.
  • virtues.
  • wives a Muslim may have.
  • leaves on a lucky four-leaf clover.
  • legs for most mammals. 
  • directions of the compass.
  • elements, which include earth, water, air, fire.
  • letters in the word "four", the only number with this trait.
  • significance to the Pythagoreans, the tetrad, the number of completion.
I bet there are lots of others, but for us, number four is our newest home away from home! 
While being "stuck" at Apple Valley Farm Motorcoach Resort, we moved to the fourth RV lot....one that will be ours in a bit! 













4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice spot with a great area for the dogs all fenced in:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreaming here, the lot came with several gas and charcoal grills, and a griddle. We are looking forward to doing a lot of cooking there!

      Delete
  2. I can comment on your art blog as I have neither a Google account nor my own blog, so I came here to say I'm enjoying your art and your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreaming here: thanks for the comments. I haven't loaded pics in ages, but I still poke around with art now and then!

      Delete

What thoughts do you have?

What is Four?

Have you ever thought of the meaning of "four"?  Four is the number of: seasons in a year. corners and sides to a square. virtues....