ducks?
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
St Louis Here I Come!
Our first stop in St Louis was at the Transportation Museum. The Mister was in his element as we toured the trains on display. Many of the t...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...
precious! does he "chase" the ducks in his dreams?
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love pictures of sleeping dogs. They sure know how to sleep, don't they?
ReplyDeletebunnies? mice?
ReplyDeletesweet.
ReplyDeleteOh his Duck is so cute!! Dream on Tucker! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww!
ReplyDeleteOK - that's adorable! Love the duck feet sticking out!
ReplyDelete