Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch: Pictures with Wendell

Hey Wendell, or should I say, Hay Wendell?! Tucker here...I would love to chase sheep. I love making anything run. Sheep are such chickens they usually run away... but once I had a sheep stamp her little hoof at me and shake her head. I stepped behind my dad - well, that's what they say I did, actually, I was really going behind him so I could go around and surprise the sheep from her other end - but who would believe a fuzzy dog?! Gypsy is gonna come too. I don't think she'll chase the sheep. I think she might be ascared of them!
I would love to have my picture taken with you and maybe Gypsy will let that happen, too. I like saying "Hi" to horses by sniffing noses. Here's a picture of me saying "Hi" to Pippin last winter.


Anyway, I wish we could really come!

Hi Blogging friends! Join Patrice on her porch for a celebratory chat. 
She's celebrating a year of chats on the farmhouse porch.
She's hosting a cyber party - and everyone's invited.

Check out other blogs from her site:

Everyday Ruralty





4 comments:

  1. What a cute post!! The best of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your delightful posts!

    Thank you!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendell says "hay"! I, too, wish this party was real. Have a Wendell day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post! I love the snowy photo. It makes me yearn for a little cool relief about now. Looking forward to seeing Tucker & Gypsy at the party!

    Check out today's posts:
    Jumping Jehosaphat!
    Killjoy

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

We have AC Back

 Having the AC go out last night was not the end of the world. We did have some options. My sewing space used to be the garage. It has a min...