|Haffie butts are the cutest...and they are somewhat heart shaped!|
I love blogging. I love meeting people from all over the world without having to make travel arrangements or even pack a suitcase. It is so much fun to visit their homes, see their treasures, learn about their families and get to know them. Thanks for letting me see your world. My life has been enriched by knowing you in this way.
I'd also like to welcome some of my newest followers and friends!
- Kelsie, writer of Our Country Home. Kelsie posts beautiful pictures and she is a gardener, like me!
- Kritter Keeper writes Farm Tails. She loves animals - all sorts. KK has beautiful photos of deer who she has befriended...and they even know their names. I love her Golden Retriever!
- One of my new friends lives in Australia and she is very creative - I want to visit Australia some day. It has been one of those haunting dreams. She writes at The Clip Cafe and sells items on her site at Madeit.
- Amy at Verde Farm started Farm Friend Friday. Amy used Linky Tools to connect bloggers with an interest in farming. It is great fun to jump from blog to blog and read about everyone's animals.
- Louise at Living Retired in Western New York State. I love this blog for many reasons. First, Louise and I are both retired. Second, she posts pictures looking out into her yard - so I can always see what the weather is like in her neck of the woods. And finally, I used to live in the vicinity, so I feel a connection from that.
- Caz is a follower. But, I can't seem to link back to Caz or her blog, so I can't tell you much about her at this time.
Thank you all for following my blog. I appreciate your comments. I really enjoy being connected to folks 'out there'!
Hay, Doc, will you be my Valentine?