This week was a draw as far as the scale is concerned. However, I consider it another victory for Dreaming - considering some of the, ahem, less than low calorie stuff I consumed:
How about a meatball sandwich AND a beer (and not the lite stuff) for lunch? I bet the huge piece of sausage pizza, dripping in oil, is not on the diet list either. Nor the half box of Girl Scout cookies. Bad...bad...bad! But, the scale held steady, so I am happy and invigorated to start fresh for another week.
A few days ago I came across another dieting link up. This one is hosted by Patrice and she calls it Wednesday Words of Weightloss.
Patrice poses the following questions, suggesting you share answers on your blog. My answers are below.
1. Do you eat when stressed or bored?
2. What's your favorite sport or physical activity to participate in?
3. What's your favorite fruit?
4. I have "fat jean" and "skinny jeans" in my closet. Does anyone else have these?
5. What can you do this week to be nice to yourself?
1. I eat when I'm tired - or when I've had an extra glass of wine (that's when the Girl Scout cookies became targets!). I think I have trouble distinguishing between tired and bored sometimes - so bordom could be a trigger as well.
2. I enjoy horseback riding, walking, biking and skiing. I am not a runner nor a swimmer. In fact, if I try to swim laps I quickly feel like I am going to drown - not a great feeling!
3. I love pears that are at just the right point of ripeness. I love them when they are slurpy and soft...but there is a fine line between that and rotten!
4. You bet! My skinny jeans are on the bottom of the pile. I was drop-kicked into losing weight when my fat jeans became too tight.
5. I can stay away from the project house and realize it is OK to let it go one day!
I hope you all have a good week!
Click here to link to others engaged in the Battle of the BloggerButt.
Or, visit Jenise on Wednesday at: