- Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
- When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
- Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
- Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
- If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
1. Do you think having the chassis of our motorhome serviced counts as something 'special'? We will be "homeless" for the day and have to entertain the dogs and ourselves. Maybe, if the weather is nice, we can find a dog park so Tucker and Gypsy can play. I do love the motorhome - so I guess maybe it is a nice thing to do on Valentine's Day!
2. I am more likely to wear pants, but I have been dying to share pictures of this crazy dress I found at the Jockey Store Outlet.... for all of $6.99.
4. One of my fond memories of elementary school was making Valentine boxes for the Valentine Day Party. I think I enjoyed the process and anticipation far more than actually getting valentines.
5. I would love to learn how to paint - either with acrylics or water color. Some day I just may take some lessons.