This week Patrice asks:
- What's your favorite fruit?
- Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding.
- Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
- If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go? If you're not in the US, where would you like to travel within your country?
- What was your first car?
1. Is a caramel candy considered a fruit? No? Oh, too bad! Then I guess I'd have to say that my favorite fruit.... if I'm eating it all by itself, is a nice juicy pear. If it is cooked in something - I'll take just about anything that is red!
2. Wendell knows that answer to that one! Yes, I began taking riding lessons when I was around 11.
3. I usually carry just my wallet. I don't care to lug anything around. If I do need to carry a purse, it is generally quite small.
4. Hawaii. I can feel the soft, warm breezes right now!
5. I 'inherited' my sister's '68 VW bug. I loved it, despite its advanced mileage. A few years later my grandmother gave me her VW, same vintage, but it only had about 6,000 miles on it. I sold my bug to a guy I was dating... he who now sleeps with me every night ;-) The VW from my grandmother lived up to its color - it was a lemon. I had nothing but trouble with it, basically because the car had so few miles on it various parts had begun to dry out and crack over time.
How would you answer the questions Patrice has asked? You can join the chat from your own blog, or leave your answers in comments here, or at Patrice's site: