This week Patrice asks:
- Do you have your tree up yet? If not, when will you put it up? If you don't have a tree, please tell me about another tradition you like.
- What was the best job you ever had? The worst?
- Do you drive around and look at Christmas lights? If not applicable, tell me something you like to look at when you go for a drive.
- Does your tea kettle have a whistle?
- Do you like boots?
3. We used to drive through a few neighborhoods that were known for stunning light displays, but we haven't done so in a quite a while. I guess that's a victim of high gas prices! This year we do plan to go to the Zoo and the Botanic Gardens, both of which have evening light displays that are supposed to be wondrous.
4. I have a tea kettle from years ago that does whistle. However, the only thing I've used it for in years is to take hot water down to the barn to make warm beat pulp mash for the guest horses on cold mornings!
5. I would much rather wear Crocs or CrocKnock-offs, or something like Teva sandals, than boots. If I must wear boots, because of the weather, I really like my Bog Boots. They are so very comfortable and they keep my feet warm. If I have to do a lot of walking in cool weather, then I enjoy wearing a pair of Ariat work boots with a Thinsulate lining.
Come join the chat. You can respond to Patrice's questions, too, and we can get to know each other a bit better. You can answer in comments on my site, or her site, or you can link your blog responses to Patrice's site: