Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tucker - Next Draft Pick for the Bronco's??

The game goes something like this:



Dreaming [X]: Tucker, come.

Tucker [O]: Uh, what? But, I can smell the deer that were here earlier. They were here. They were over here, too. Oh, and one came this way.

Dreaming: Tucker, come! (throws ball to entice 'bad' dog)

Tucker: But, but... What about the... Oh, goody,the ball! (he charges towards the ball)

Dreaming: (moves to intercept speeding bullet!)

Tucker: (blind sides Dreaming with a perfect tackle at the knees)

Dreaming: (picking herself up and watching the lightening bolt disappear behind the barn) Tucker, COME!! Dammit!

Tucker: But, I wanna see if the pigeons are in the barn. Zzzzip.... Yup, there goes a bird. Can I jump high enough?

Dreaming: OK, Tucker, let's go back into the barn to see if there is another bird. Gotcha!!

First Down - 12 to go!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! The Broncos would be much improved with Tucker on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee. Bella would sure have fun playing with Tucker. They sound a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I could not reply directly because of no reply comment.

    We have been lucky with rain in our spot. Many people have died from storms and flooding in Arkansas and the surrounding states. We are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! great game layout!!!

    Thanks
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not sure they have adhd meds for dogs...But it sounds like you have a very vigorous exercise plan there you could patent and sell lol!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...