Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Followers

Hi there, new followers. I'm so glad you are coming along on my dream-ride! Sometimes my life is a bit crazy, but usually the ride is pretty predictable and safe!




I'd like to welcome Deborah Jean from Dandelion House. Deborah Jean has far more energy than I do! She does a lot of 'home making': home cooking, home growing and home schooling. Deborah Jean hosts "Farmgirl Friday" - a link to lots of blogs from folks who are interested in farm-related topics or who are farmer wanna-be's! She's a busy lady and I'm so glad that she's taken the time to find my blog and come along with me.

Welcome to Kritter Keeper from Farm Tails. I feel so terrible. Kritter Keeper had to tell ME that she has been following my blog for a while. Kritter Keeper lives up to her name. She has lots and lots of critters - both domestic and not so tame, that she cares for. She has a beautiful farm and puts up all kinds of dreamy pictures! I don't know why I didn't catch on that she had joined my parade, and I apologize.

If there are others of you that are following and I haven't realized it...please leave a comment and tell me. Sometimes I  can be thick like that! Generally if someone has taken the time to click on that button to follow me, then I get curious and check out their blogs and follow them! It's a 'follow the leader in a circle' type thing!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dreaming!! Smooch Pippin and Doc from me!!

    You're a "bad" influence..lol.. Lately I've found myself dreaming about a single story house and re-doing it ourselves. My husband? Not so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alway try to mention new followers. Now that I'm in the midst of this challenge, I plan to do a special post after it is over. A few other bloggers do it too and it was nice to read about your new followers here.--Inger

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah a big hug for your intro to us newbies! your love for gardening and horses attracted me to your wonderful blog and i feel blessed that you followed me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, and I'm glad you did it as I missed that you had a Follow Me widget initially. You are, however, in my "Morning Coffee" widget, so you pop up regularly on my reading list.
    I've already been visiting for awhile, but I went ahead and followed you (just to make it official, although you do NOT need to worry about a post acknowledging it *laugh* ;o)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

Here We Go Again

 It's happened again. We saw an RV. We fell in love with the RV. We decided to "think" about the RV. We did...for a moment. We...