Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stylin'

I can't leave that boy tied up for five minutes without him getting into trouble!

What? Who me? In trouble?

Shyloh, Pippin's blogger girlfriend marefriend, has adopted the 'one-earred' halter look too! Apparently it is all the rage among Haffies! I must admit, this look is terribly cute! These horses are stylin'! I usually make a braid around Pippin's halter to help keep it in place, but this time I had to dash out as Tucker had escaped from the yard! When I returned, with the captured pup, this is what greeted me! How can you get upset with a face like this?!

9 comments:

  1. He's just too cute for his own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Pippin and shyloh would make quite the pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is thanks for the grins :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly are busy when you're not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most innocent look ever!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've started a new fad! Will it spread to other breeds I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! The one eared halter look. . . started by Pippin and Shyloh of the Haflingers, true fashionistas of the horse world!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

What is Four?

Have you ever thought of the meaning of "four"?  Four is the number of: seasons in a year. corners and sides to a square. virtues....