Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Absolutely, Positively Will NOT Buy Any More Fabric
So she said when she went to the sewing guild meeting. The meeting where they had the "Fabric Frenzy". ...with lots of fabric fo...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Things are slowing down at RiverBend Motorcoach Resort as more and more folks crank up their engines and head to cooler climates. We will be...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What thoughts do you have?