Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Which is Witch?

It's reining....


No! 
wait... 
I mean

It's reigning!


No! 
that's not right....

It's raining!
There... I got it right!


It seems like we haven't had rain in months
but I guess we've had a bit here, 
and a bit there. 
Not enough.
A quick 'flash in the pan' type of storm. 
But most storm clouds have passed us by.
This evening we have enjoyed a nice, slow drizzle.

The sound of rain on the roof is so soothing.
The chill of the storm is refreshing.
The smell of moist earth is heavenly.

Ahhhh.....

6 comments:

  1. Did you look for the rainbow at the end?

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you found a yellow horse to show reining. I have to say, I'm very glad that they have gotten rid of that creepy king.

    Enjoy your rain. I'm glad that some of these parched lands are getting a good soaking, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a gentle soaking rain, good for the soul (and other things too).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to comment on how cool all your lovely horse photos are!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

What is Four?

Have you ever thought of the meaning of "four"?  Four is the number of: seasons in a year. corners and sides to a square. virtues....