It is time to grab a cup of coffee or tea and join Patrice and her friends on the farmhouse porch. Care to join me on my "front porch"? I'm sure Tucker and Gypsy (can you see her ears?) would love the attention.
By the way, I'm not a 'two-fisted' drinker. The coke can is our 'shake can'. If Tucker decides to chat with neighboring dogs, he is more inclined to listen to our request to 'be quiet' if we pick up the can, which has a few rocks in it. He does not care for the sound of the rocks rattling in the can.
But, the other dogs like my saying "hi" to them. I don't understand why you have such a thing about my barking at them.
Anyway, it is week #101 for Patrice's chats. That is a lot of chatting! You can join in the chat in comments on any participating blogger's page, or link your own responses on your blog to Patrice's site by clicking on the image:
This week Patrice asks:
- Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?
- Do you take time to "smell the roses"?
- What's your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches,nectarines,plums, apricots, and cherries are i n the stone fruit family.)
- What is the thing people notice most about your personality? ( quiet- outgoing- polite-funny-etc.)
- Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven't started yet?
- Mmmm, bacon. Especially crispy, applewood smoked bacon. Yum!
- Nope. I tend not to take the time to relax and just enjoy things as they are. I have always been busy, and I continue to keep myself busy. When we are 'camping' I sometimes have more time to just kick back. It is tough to be happy in that mode, but I am learning.
- I'm not really fond of stone fruits. I'll eat peaches if they are sweet, or if they are in a cobbler or with some cream.
- Gosh, I don't know. Perhaps that I look at the positive side of things.
- Just take me to Hobby Lobby and let me loose! There are so many things I'd like to try!