Thursday, April 7, 2011

Farm Friend Friday: Art Farm

Several weeks ago Catalog Living had this post:


I was tickled by the idea of our knick-knack paddy-whack animals having a voice.
I decided to share a few from my 'farm'!


Itsch kinda harrrd to taaalllk wivout moving yur lips...
Wellllcumm to Dddreamin's arrtsy faaarrrmmmm.

 What are you staring at? 
You've heard of Flat Stanley, haven't you?

I'll race you to the table....

Running 'round in circles... do ya think we'll every get there?
(Care for a cuppa?)

I would much rather set eggs than garlic - pheww!

 Ah-ah-ahhh-chooooo!  
Care for some salt with your carrots?

So, when does the show begin?

I'm sssoooo cccccccold I dddon't th-th-think I cccan mmmove.

So, what might your art farm animals be saying? 
Join others for Farm Friend Friday or Farmgirl Friday. 



6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, very creative, love the frosty bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the teapot and cup and saucer too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great horse art!!! and yes the frosty bell is like our cows bell!

    Thanks
    Leontien
    www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a cute post! I love it, and that teapot is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your farm animals! the snow covered bell is my favorite! Living the good life you are and good post too! Thanks for your entry!
    Deb ( farmgirl friday host)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...