Today was another hot day. Neither of us cared to do anything outside. I did tiptoe out to water a few wilted plants, but otherwise, stayed inside.
The Mister helped me by drilling holes in a few quarters so that I could complete the ALDI quarter fobs.
I made some small 'gift bags' for the quarter fobs, and embroidered a tea towel as a prize for the winner of our game on Tuesday.
I completed the quilting on my friend's quilt. It is ready to deliver to her when I see her in September.
I stripped my "Delaware Doll" to wash her aged, yellowed clothes. The Woolite that I purchased didn't do anything for the yellowed whites. I need to get some Oxyclean and see if that can attack the yellow.
I stitched and turned my Delaware quilt. I decided not to bind it as I most often do with my current quilts. My next step will be to hand quilt it. That will be a challenge for me!
I did taste test one.... yummy!
The Mister ran out to Home Depot for AC filters and then stopped at Publix. He brought home hotdogs. We haven't had them in a long while...and dinner of hotdogs, pasta salad and asparagus was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What thoughts do you have?