...mushrooms!
While most people, and my dogs (the reason I was outside...I was trying to encourage them to run around and play) don't particularly care for the rain....
...the fungi obviously came out to play!
Party on!
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Petoskey and Harbor Springs were in our rear view mirrors. We were moving on to the Kankakee South KOA where we meet the Adventure Caravan R...
Well, you gave me a pleasant morning chuckle!
ReplyDeleteWe also have lots of mushrooms after our 8+" of rain in July. There is a deep orange variety that DH is allergic to. I had to give him Benadryl after he first encountered it and the 2nd time months later, I gave him the Benadryl and took him to the ER. Breathing problems get worse with repeated exposure.
ReplyDeleteLoved the cartoon!
Hugs!
That is really scary! What does he have to do in terms of 'exposure' to get.a reaction?
DeleteHe just has to touch the mushroom bare handed so it's not hard to escape the reaction. Ever since, I dig up all orange mushrooms and put them in a grocery bag, tie it up, and put it in the garbage.
DeleteYou have a great variety!
ReplyDeleteI was very surprised
DeleteMushrooms grow in the strangest of places ... Great photos
ReplyDeleteI've seen mushrooms poking up here too, Cyndy. I am very careful with mushrooms ~ too easy to mistake a dangerous one for a safe one.
ReplyDelete