- love horses, whether they have one now, had one at one point in their lives or just enjoy seeing them.
- cantered plastic horses around their bedroom floor, jumping over shoes and trotting over pencil cavaletti.
- have taken a riding lesson, or never taken a riding lesson, or wish to take a lesson.
- dream of owning their own horse, or have their own horse.
- put a pony on their Christmas list every year as a child.
- read every horse story in the school library as a kid!
You can respond in comments or
Complete your post by asking a question for Blogger friends to answer.
And, who knows, maybe your question will become a prompt some other week.
Put the Hobby Horse Blog Hop image on your post
and create a link back to this post.
(If you link your blog and not your actual post
readers might not connect to your responses.)
Let's have some fun!
- Tell us about your first horse, real or imagined.
- What lesson(s) did you learn from a horse?
- What riding discipline intrigues you the most?
Here's where you link to the Hobby Horse Blog Hop: