Thursday, December 5, 2013

Give a Woman the Tools....

Mr. Dreamy injured his foot. It's one of those mysterious things that just happens... and hurts. I forbade him to clear the snow. We only had about 5 inches, with only a bit of drifting, but the weather isn't supposed to warm up too much in the next week and we need to have the drive clear. I did allow him to start the snowblower for me! Check out his choice of footwear!


So after clearing part of the drive with a shovel, 
I wrestled with the snowblower. 
Piece. 
of. 
cake!


Oh, in addition to the snowblower...
I used the leaf blower!
I had to clear the snow off the gravel drive for the motorhome,
since we hope to get out next week.


I am woman.
I am strong.
I am invincible!


It was all so worth it.
Nothing beats this view!



4 comments:

  1. Atta Girl! We can do anything :). Hope hubby's foot is better soon and you don't get the job permanently. It's fun to do some jobs occasionally but not full time. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl a womans gotta do what shes gotta do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear you roar! You go, Dreaming! Hope your hubby's foot is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a long driveway to snow blow, great job! You are one step ahead of me, never used one. I stick to shoveling. I am guilty & grab sandals for quick garage stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

Almost Home

When we left California it seemed that our trek across country would never end. Now, as we approach our final destination in southern Florid...