Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas.... It's All About the Gift

We landed in Florida, home of Mr. Dreamy's family, and began the last minute scramble to acquire appropriate gifts for all. It's the way of the family. It just makes me stressed and unhappy and squashes any Christmas spirit that remains after driving across the country listening to every version of every Christmas carol ever produced.

Christmas - 1988

 I hope that you, and your families,  enjoy the gift of the season.

"It came without ribbons. It came without tags.
It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hand't before.
'What if Christmas,' he thought, 'doesn't come from a store?'
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?"
- Dr. Seuss

I hope you discover and enjoy that little bit more!

With love from Dreaming,
who is feeling just a wee bit 'Grinchy'!





5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Dreamin'! Grinchy seems to be a common theme this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Dreaming! Now that Christmas is here I am enjoying it so much! I hope that you have had a lovely day with your family! Take care! Have a glass of wine, like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is hard not be be grinchy..or grumpy. I am glad all the hub bub is over! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas ! Coming to visit after you visited my blog. :) Looks like you landed in Florida somewhere near me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that baby in the present... although the baby is not very happy!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪HAPPY NEW YEAR ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...