Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On the Road Again

I just can't wait to get on the road again....
Making music with my friends
And I can't wait to be on the road again.

Sing it, Willie!

Or... perhaps I should sing:

All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door,

Naw, that one doesn't quite fit the situation.

After dozens of trips from house to coach,
arms laden with clothes, food, craft supplies,
presents, liquid libations...
We are almost ready to leave.
We have a few more last minute things to 
plant on the coach,
and we'll be on the road.

The dogs know something is up.
Gypsy went back to bed and curled up,
giving me a look that said,
"If this bed goes, I'm going!"

I have to clean the bathrooms and
swipe up the muddy prints on the
floor....

Time to shut down the computer and get to work.
I'll put up posts about our trip... as we go.

7 comments:

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...