Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tick*Tick*Tick*Tick

The clock is ticking.
Time is moving inexorably forward.
(Oh, I love that word!!)
Panic is beginning to set in.

Do you feel this way?

My first bit of panic is around our leaving home, and heading on the road for four months. I love life on the road, but I need to pack. I need warm weather clothes. I need cold weather clothes. I need to bring some cooking utensils, and spices, and food. I need everything for the dogs. I must remember to put in those Christmas gifts I have purchased, and wrapping paper for those I have yet to get. I need my medications... and the dog's Heartgard.
The house needs to be clean. We will have a 'sometimes' house sitter and I will be flying back in January and will have house guests.

I have errands to run. 
Things to pick up. 
Stuff to do.

And....

Christmas is getting closer, by the day! 
I have gifts to buy.
More to wrap.
Some to mail.


Ei-yi-yi! 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! But I'm sending lots of sympathy your way! You'll get it done! I'm breathing a little easier thanks to a number days at home due to the cold. Love that cartoon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don 't panic..make a list and start checking stuff off..I know the feeling and I am not going anyplace for four months:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poetry is very good..mine is very lacking but I tried!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...