Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Four and Twenty....

As I went to visit my father I was stopped at this intersection.


The birds were all lined up,
pretty birds all in a row!

(I apologize for the lousy picture but I was
trying to hurry before the light turned,
and of course, my phone camera was
not reacting as quickly as I'd like!)

Why?
They weren't at any other intersection.
A puzzle for which I will never have an answer!

But, despite my inclination to make pies at this time of year,
these little guys will be safe!
No four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie at our house!




1 comment:

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...