Well, let's chat! Respond to the questions on your blog and link to this one - or respond in a comment. This week we'll stray away from the normal routine and talk about the Olympics.
I really like it when you leave a question for us to respond to on your post or comment. It makes the hop almost like a conversation!
Hobby Horse Blog Hop Prompts - Week 23:
1. Have you been watching the Olympics? A little? A lot?
2. If you could get tickets to any of the venues...what would you be watching?
3. Have you ever met an Olympian... or had a friend of a friend, etc... who was an Olympian? Or known someone who came close to being an Olympian?
1. Sadly, I have only watched a little of the TV coverage. I love watching the Olympics but we have been so busy that we haven't had much TV time at all. In fact, tonight is the first night that I've seen more than a few minutes of the Olympics... and I'm loving it!
2. I would be on the cross-country course for the 3-day event. I am in awe of the obstacles that are part of the competition and would love to be there, on the course, to watch the horses and their riders compete.
3. A friend of my dad's medaled as an Olympic downhill skier in the late 40's. He told us about it... often! My sister was very involved in diving when she was in high school. We took a trip to Arizona so that she could dive for the Olympic coach. She was told that if she would move to Arizona and train under the coach, she might have a chance of becoming an Olympic athlete. She chose not to do so.
So, now it's your turn....