Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Sunday Stills - Me and My Shadow
I just had to do this challenge... well, I suppose if you have the pictures in your personal archives, it's not that much of a challenge. So, technically, I am cheating! Sunday Stills is a weekly photography challenge. You can find more information about it by clicking here. This week's challenge was to post pictures of shadows of ourselves. Every once in a while I enjoy seeing notice what the sun does to my shadowy self and I snap a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Trip to Times Beach, MO - A Town Lost to Time
We visited the Rt 66 State Park while we were in the St. Louis area. The visitor center was once a busy inn and motel. It is next to the ...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...


Nice! Love the last one!
ReplyDeleteFun pics!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun & so creative, love the way your mind works
ReplyDeleteGood ones!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat long legs you have!
ReplyDeletesend me some SNOW so I can make my own shadows!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete- The Equestrian Vagabond
Fun! I always want to hide from my shadow!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com