Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gypsy Jabbers: Furry or Food

I don't understand humans. 

They are so boring. 
They insist on walking on the trails. 


Don't they realize life would be much more interesting... 
if they sometimes walked off the trail?

And then there is their total disregard for odors...

Stupid people! 
They are missing out on so much.

I mean, with one sniff I 
can tell whether it was food...
or whether is was furry.
....or  whether it was not food.

Life doesn't get much simpler than that!
Food.... or not food....

4 comments:

  1. Dogs get it. I miss having a dog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Gypsy really a Haflinger in dog clothing?
    How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pair of happy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good together and make a great pair! Chance agrees..he must smell most of the trees in the yard every morning.(keeps him busy):)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...