The other day Mr. Country Cowboy said I was green. I was terribly confused 'cause I know my colors. My Mrs. Owner explained that when a horse is green he hasn't had much training. Once again I was confused 'cause I thought I had a lot of training. After all, I know how to do lots of things:
- I can whoa and stand still, most of the time. Well, unless someone has cookies nearby or unless I want to make noise by pawing at the gate.
- I know how to walk, trot and canter. I do it in the round pen and on the end of the rope. Well, OK, so sometimes I put a few extra hops in when I begin to trot when my Mrs. Owner is on my back. And, well, I guess I don't really know how to canter the right direction when my Mrs. Owner asks me.
- I know how to pull a cart. Even the trainer guy, Jeff Morse, said I was good.
- I know how to get into the trailer.
- I know how to look really cute so my Mrs. Owner will give me extra hay.
- I know how to untie my rope.
- If I can't untie my rope, I know how to scratch my halter or bridle off.