- I can whoa and stand still, most of the time. Well, unless someone has cookies nearby or unless I want to make noise by pawing at the gate.
- I know how to walk, trot and canter. I do it in the round pen and on the end of the rope. Well, OK, so sometimes I put a few extra hops in when I begin to trot when my Mrs. Owner is on my back. And, well, I guess I don't really know how to canter the right direction when my Mrs. Owner asks me.
- I know how to pull a cart. Even the trainer guy, Jeff Morse, said I was good.
- I know how to get into the trailer.
- I know how to look really cute so my Mrs. Owner will give me extra hay.
- I know how to untie my rope.
- If I can't untie my rope, I know how to scratch my halter or bridle off.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Pippin's POV: It's Not Easy Being Green
The other day Mr. Country Cowboy said I was green. I was terribly confused 'cause I know my colors. My Mrs. Owner explained that when a horse is green he hasn't had much training. Once again I was confused 'cause I thought I had a lot of training. After all, I know how to do lots of things:
Our drive through central California seemed long and frankly, boring. However, the monotony was broken by observing the produce along the s...
I was about 10. I had discovered the secret door to the attic and the mother lode of Christmas gifts hidden within. As I recall, I spent a f...
As I decorate our home for the holidays I am reminded of Christmases of the past. One year we were feeling the pinch of an economic downturn...
Both hubby and I are experiencing more than a bit of the "Bah Humbugs" this year. We decided that just maybe, putting up a tree......