- 1.5: The number of bucket loads of manure (using the lawn mower on steroids) that will fit in our small manure spreader.
- 6: Number of months it took to accumulate the manure for this pile.
- 9: Tons of manure produced by the average horse in one year.
- 10: Number of bucket scoops used to augment gardens and provide composted manure for friends.
- 24: Number of loads spread in a 1 acre (+/-) pasture before running out of manure and steam!
- 145: Highest temperature noted while the manure pile was composting.
- 183: Approximate number of wheelbarrow loads transported from stall and paddock to the manure pile.
Now we can begin to fill it up again!