- I can whoa and stand still, most of the time. Well, unless someone has cookies nearby or unless I want to make noise by pawing at the gate.
- I know how to walk, trot and canter. I do it in the round pen and on the end of the rope. Well, OK, so sometimes I put a few extra hops in when I begin to trot when my Mrs. Owner is on my back. And, well, I guess I don't really know how to canter the right direction when my Mrs. Owner asks me.
- I know how to pull a cart. Even the trainer guy, Jeff Morse, said I was good.
- I know how to get into the trailer.
- I know how to look really cute so my Mrs. Owner will give me extra hay.
- I know how to untie my rope.
- If I can't untie my rope, I know how to scratch my halter or bridle off.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Pippin's POV: It's Not Easy Being Green
The other day Mr. Country Cowboy said I was green. I was terribly confused 'cause I know my colors. My Mrs. Owner explained that when a horse is green he hasn't had much training. Once again I was confused 'cause I thought I had a lot of training. After all, I know how to do lots of things:
Gypsy passed away peacefully with both of us Dreamers by her side, stroking her and telling her what a great girl she is. We had noticed th...
Despite my belief (certainly flawed) that I am invincible and irreplaceable, I find that alas, I am not. Despite my consistently taking pre...
Covid self-isolation has taught me a number of things: - I am an extroverted introvert. (Or am I and introverted extrovert?!) I am quite co...
I think I am fortunate that we aren't the type who go out to dinner often. Cooking every night is an everyday thing for me, so unlike...