(Oh, and this flat was on the porch, next to the house!)
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is for the birds!
Little Bird Little Bird When I was in high school our English teachers took the class to NYC to experience some theater. It was a wonderfu...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Things are slowing down at RiverBend Motorcoach Resort as more and more folks crank up their engines and head to cooler climates. We will be...


Oh my large enough to be destructive too:(
ReplyDeleteLuckily it only lasted about 15 minutes. Just enough time for hubby to scramble and get all vehicles inside. I was enjoying sunshine on the other side of town!
DeleteBlackberry Winter still resides here.
ReplyDeleteI had to look up "Blackberry Winter". Now I understand ;-)
DeleteWhile reading about that the article had other names for a spring cold snap. My favorite was: Linsey-Woolsey Britches winter! Hope your warm spring returns!
That first picture is strangely beautiful, flowers in the snow/hail with the fence around. Glad your cars were put away safely.
ReplyDeleteMe, too! In 2012 all of our cars were out in a 3-hour hail storm. All sustained damage. Although our roof was OK, many around us had to be replaced.
Delete