|Thanksgiving - 24 years ago|
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? For anyone not in the US, what's your favorite fall side dish?
- What's the first thing you do when you have a headache?
- Do you like to "people watch"? (Observe people in public while waiting for something or relaxing)
- Where's your family most likely to eat for a day to day meal? (Read= not holiday)
- Tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving Day. Or tell me something special you will do soon.
1. I can only pick one dish? Well, if I can only have one, I'd choose the sweet potato casserole, mixed in with a bit of stuffing that was sitting next to it on the plate. (Was that cheating - trying to get two 'dishes' in one?)
2. I rarely have a headache - so when one comes along, I usually drink a tall glass of water - thinking I might be dehydrated, and then, if that doesn't take care of it, I pop an Aleve. Years ago, when my hormones were doing some strange things, I had miserable headaches. The only thing that came close to touching those headaches was Excedrin.
3. I do enjoy people watching - but I get easily distracted with a book, or now, with games on my phone. Recently I've been hooked on a Math puzzle called KenKen. It is similar to Sudoku.
4. We usually eat at the table in the kitchen 'nook'. However, if something interesting is on TV we will plop down in front of the TV. Oh, horrors! My mom would have a fit!
5. I haven't received an official invitation, but I've been told that we are invited to .... see if you can follow this .... my Dad's girlfriend's nephew's house.