- What's the last thing you baked?
- What's your favorite condiment?
- Do you have a smart phone, dumb phone, or no phone(we're talking about cell phones)?
- Do you have a favorite card game?
- Tell me ten things you're thankful for - please:)
1. We bought a "Take and Bake" pizza on Sunday. Does that count? I guess the only other thing I've baked is two loves of zucchini bread - probably in August! I love baking and I love eating the baked goods - but my body doesn't like the end results and I have absolutely NO will power!
2. Just like Patrice, I'd have to say Ketchup. I don't use it excessively - just on fries, burgers and hot dogs.
3. I have an iPhone. I love it. I am in awe of all I can do with it. Technology is truly amazing... and scary!
4. I haven't played cards in years. We used to play Pinochle with friends. I enjoyed that game - I guess because it is a bit different.
5. Here's my 10 things "I'm thankful for" countdown:
10. good health
9. a beautiful home in a nice location
8. enough savings to enjoy travel and treats now and then
7. having my father living nearby
6. pets and ponies
5. the opportunity to go to college
4. an interesting career and a steady job
3. family (including a daughter-in-law) and friends
2. my two sons who have grown into wonderful young men
1. a loving husband who has stuck with me through thick and thin
Click on the image to magically be transported to Patrice's Blog. From there you can hop to answers from other folks sitting on the porch today!