Somehow I have come down with a nasty cold. :((((( I am being a wimpy puss about it. May I whine for a bit? No... that's not fair. I won't. Much. I just wish I had more energy!
I hope you all are happy and healthy and enjoying spring. I'll get there in a day or two.
and look forward to seeing other responses, too.
Link your post to the Hobby Horse Blog Hop
2. What trick(s) have you taught your horse, dog, cat, husband, or kids?
3. What was the last movie you watched?
1. Well, my horses never do silly things! (Do you actually believe that?!) But, I work with a horse at the therapeutic riding center who sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth. He looks so very silly. Whether standing in his stall, or being led around the arena, his tongue sticks out, one side or the other!
2. I haven't taught my horses any tricks. They, however, are trying to get me to respond to their cues! I have taught Tucker a few tricks. He can shake hands, do a 'high five', balance a treat on his nose and jump through a hoop.
3. My hubby and I don't go to too many movies. He doesn't particularly care for them. But, I did get to see War Horse with a group of horse friends. I thought the movie was excellent.