We took my husband's parents to visit the kitties at the Serenity Springs Wildlife Center. The amazing thing about this big cat sanctuary, which houses 110 large cats, is that even on a rather warm summer day there is no odor. To see some really great photos of the big cats at the sanctuary, or to learn more about this amazing place, visit the link above.
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rt 66 Mother Road Festival - Springfield
Every year Springfield, MO hosts the Rt 66 Mother Road Festival. Our caravan happened to be in town for the event. As this is the 100th ann...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...






No comments:
Post a Comment
What thoughts do you have?