Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Lincoln Kinda Day
Our tour took us around Springfield, Illinois. This was President Lincoln's home when he first became a lawyer and entered into politics...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...

Aww mama, get him a kiddie pool.
ReplyDeleteYes yes... he needs a kiddie pool! Such a cute pup though!
ReplyDeleteWhat I find funny is they looove to play in the water: pond, pool, hose UNTIL it is time for a bath. That is torture!
ReplyDeleteOMG he's cute!!
ReplyDelete- The Equestrian Vagabond
Seriously - he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow's it going with Doc? I'm dealing with many similar problems with our pony (that I want to sell). Same background - more driving than riding experience. I've worked A LOT with her on the ground with long lines and use a curb bit. It's helped a lot. Keep us informed!