Saturday, September 6, 2014

This Little Piggy

The horses missed out on the carrot harvest. Too bad. I'm sure they would have been eager taste testers! This year I planted Danvers carrots. I knew they were short, It just never registered in my little pea brain how wide they would be. I guess, like me, they make up for lack of stature by being just a bit wider than usual! I was surprised at the size when I pulled the first carrot out of the ground!


How do you like these chunky monkeys?!

Then there is this little guy ….


I decided he looks like a little piggy.
We Dreamers are of differing opinions, however,
about whether this would be his tail, or his ….


3 comments:

  1. Awesome carrots!
    We are having a great tomato year. That doesn't happen for us very often.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

Almost Home

When we left California it seemed that our trek across country would never end. Now, as we approach our final destination in southern Florid...