Saturday, September 6, 2014

This Little Piggy

The horses missed out on the carrot harvest. Too bad. I'm sure they would have been eager taste testers! This year I planted Danvers carrots. I knew they were short, It just never registered in my little pea brain how wide they would be. I guess, like me, they make up for lack of stature by being just a bit wider than usual! I was surprised at the size when I pulled the first carrot out of the ground!


How do you like these chunky monkeys?!

Then there is this little guy ….


I decided he looks like a little piggy.
We Dreamers are of differing opinions, however,
about whether this would be his tail, or his ….


3 comments:

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...