- Do you still write letters (snail mail)?
- Do you sing?
- Did you participate in Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday?
- How many guests can you have spend the night at your house? Could Wendell fit?
- Have you ever gone fishing?
1. I write a few letters now and then. Generally, I type them, because I can type faster than I can write, so sometimes I will type a letter and then print it out. I need to get back into the habit of writing a weekly letter to my MIL. I did that for a while, putting a few pictures of something that happened that week, and telling her about it.
2. I sing in the car. I have little talent, but I enjoy singing along to the radio.
3. I did some Cyber Monday shopping. I bought the silliest thing. When I got on Amazon's site they had a special on coconut water. My son and daughter-in-law (that's the first time I've written that :)) It is so nice to say!) will be here for Christmas and they like it. So, why not?! No, I won't wrap that one up - it will just be on hand for them to enjoy.
4. I could host a sleepover - why don't y'all come for a visit?
5. I've gone fishing a bit. I haven't done it in a while, but hope to go soon, since I gave Mr. Dreamy a fly-fishing trip for Christmas - last year!