Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pippins POV: I'm So Dizzy

What's with the circles? I mean, I like my Mrs. Owner, but enough is enough! A horse could get dizzy  already! Yeah, Doc would tell you that I'm dizzy enough as it is! Yuk, yuk, chuckle, chortle! I made a joke! Anyway, my Mrs. Owner comes out to the barn and messes with my hair. Then she puts stuff all over me. Sometimes it's that saddle thing, other times it's straps of leather that tickle me, especially under my tail - yeeech, I hate that feeling. Then she takes me to the paddock place that is round. She pushes me around a bit and flails her arms and waves strings at me. She walks and talks and flaps her arms. It is all very distracting. I have to keep a close eye on her because I never know what she is going to do next. So, I trot off and that seems to make her happy. Then, suddenly she backs up, so I stop and look at her. 'Lady, don't trip! What is going on? Is it time to go? Good! I don't like these circles.' Evidently it's not time to leave. She waves her arms again and squawks and flaps and I am seriously concerned about her mental health. So, I trot the other way, as that seems to be the only way to go without getting caught in the string thing. She makes happy noises, so I guess I'm doing the right thing.

Trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, stop.
Turn.
Trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, stop.
Turn.
Trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, trot, stop. 
Can you just see it?


Then my Mrs. Owner tells me to 'walk on'. I don't get it. I trot. I don't want to walk.

3 comments:

  1. Circles are good! As for Mrs... she's not any crazier then the rest of us Horsewomen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippin, I think this makes you a true dizzy blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Once Upon...you are so right! I am dizzy...and I am blond!

    Jeni, thanks for assuring me that my Mrs. Owner isn't off her rocker!

    -Pippin

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...