- 7270: miles Mr. Dreamy drove the RV on the trip
- 782: gallons of fuel pumped into the RV (ouch)
- 90: number of days we were 'on the road'
- 57: gallons of propane used for heating and cooking
- 24: campgrounds visited
- 21: most days spent at one park (tie: Ft. Clinch State Park at Fernandina Beach, FL and Palm Creek RV Resort in Mesa Grande, AZ)
- 10: states visited with the RV (but we visited two additional states in the car)
- 8: number of feet the motorhome was driven by Dreaming on this trip (4 feet forward and 4 feet backward maneuvering in a camp site)
Friday, March 29, 2013
By The Numbers: Home
The dogs were thrilled to be home. They went right to work telling the bunnies who was boss. They chased bunnies for at least an hour before their tongues were dragging! No bunnies were harmed in the pursuit.
Gypsy passed away peacefully with both of us Dreamers by her side, stroking her and telling her what a great girl she is. We had noticed th...
Despite my belief (certainly flawed) that I am invincible and irreplaceable, I find that alas, I am not. Despite my consistently taking pre...
Covid self-isolation has taught me a number of things: - I am an extroverted introvert. (Or am I and introverted extrovert?!) I am quite co...
I think I am fortunate that we aren't the type who go out to dinner often. Cooking every night is an everyday thing for me, so unlike...