- Auction: A popular social gathering where you can change your horse from a liability into an asset.
- Colic: Gastrointestinal result of eating at horse-show food stands.
- Colt: What your mare gives you when you want a filly.
- Endurance ride: End result when your horse spooks and runs away with you.
- Feed: Expensive substance used to manufacture manure.
- Fence: Decorative structure built to provide your horse something to chew on.
- Grooming: Fine art of removing dirt from your horse's body and applying it to your own.
- Hock: Financial condition of all horse owners.
- Lungeing: Popular training method in which a horse exercises his owner by spinning him in circles until dizzy.
What other twists on terminology are favorites of your's?