Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Grass is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank

Septic tanks have to be emptied and inspected before a house can be sold. During our inspection it was discovered that a pipe leading into the tank had sunk, allowing roots to invade. This morning the septic company came to make the repair.

I was fascinated by how the big Bobcat made its way down the steep bank. The driver teetered on the edge of the bank, then put the shovel down to stabilize the machine.


The Bobcat dug out the area in short order.


The pipe was replaced, and the areas was filled in.


The Bobcat made its way up the bank. The driver turned the cab around so he could again use the shovel to stabilize the machine on the incline. 


From start to finish the repair took about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...