- enough photos, going back at least 2 generations, to fill two medium packing boxes
- every letter that Mr. Dreamy's dad sent during WWII, both before they were married and afterwards - enough letters to fill a box 9"X4"X12". (It was fun to read the letters; most of the letters declared his love for her and asked if she would marry him!)
- business suits and gowns that Mr. Dreamy's mom wore "back in the day"
- every letter that Mr. Dreamy ever sent during the Vietnam war - a slightly smaller pile - he was not quite as prolific as his dad, but his letters were sent on that lightweight airmail paper!
- a fan collection, a parasol collection, a gun collection....
- every notecard ever received, including baby announcements for Mr. Dreamy and his sister
- 8 complete sets of china