Today a picture from 2013 popped up on my computer as a memory. Both the Mister and I commented that it was one of the highlights of our adventures, something we would probably never see again, and something that most people will never see! It was a picture of sheep. Thousands of them. They were traveling from their winter grounds to the mountains in Idaho for summer. Their path took them through McCall, ID where we happened to be staying while visiting my bother.
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rt 66 Mother Road Festival - Springfield
Every year Springfield, MO hosts the Rt 66 Mother Road Festival. Our caravan happened to be in town for the event. As this is the 100th ann...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...
What fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing picture! Hope that way of life endures.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
WOW!
ReplyDelete