Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Where the Deer and the Antelope Play

This morning Mr. Dreamy noticed some yearling deer playing in the front pasture. They were bucking and kicking, and chasing each other around the thickets of wild current. If you wanted to make an illustrated dictionary, they were a perfect illustration for the word: gamboling. We went from window to window, trying to see them under and around our few trees. Their antics brought smiles to our faces and made us giggle.
I was able to catch just a bit of their play on video. However, by the time I got the camera out, they were so far away from the house, that you can hardly see them. You may want to put the video on full screen! Even though the resolution isn't great, maybe they will bring a smile to your face, too!

Click HERE to see the video. 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Darn! I will see if I can fix it. However, trust me... it wasn't really worth watching! By the time I got the camera out, the deer were so far away, and were obscured by the trees. Oh well!

      Delete
    2. I've put in a link to YouTube. Let me know if that doesn't work!

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing animals at play.
    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...