Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Trip to Times Beach, MO - A Town Lost to Time
We visited the Rt 66 State Park while we were in the St. Louis area. The visitor center was once a busy inn and motel. It is next to the ...
-
And just like that, December is here and it is time for another writing challenge. Click on the image below to find links to all entries. ...
-
It seems our country either has too much water....or not enough. It seems rare to have it 'just right'! In California arguments ari...
-
Perhaps I should have taken a car larger than my MINI Cooper to Hobby Lobby. Did you know that Hobby Lobby will take special orders? The hu...
It is higher than some opf the corn around here:)
ReplyDeleteI am thinking you guys had a late winter, too.
DeleteI like that metal elephant. Seen any metal ferrets for sale? ;-)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I don't recall seeing a ferret. I can find out the name of the artist if you'd like.
DeleteWow! We just checked our garden and overnight a lot has sprouted, but no corn yet. It hasn't been two weeks.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Terry! Very funny! I seem to have been missing your posts! I hope all is well with you!
ReplyDeleteAs high as an Elephant's ear!
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com