1. Mane is longer
2. Mane is straighter
3. Ears are smaller
4. Forelock is straight
5. Blaze is wider
6. Green halter
7. Tail looks wavier
8. Tail is not as white
9. Eyes are more deeply set
10. Tail looks thicker
11. Gold color looks a bit darker
12. Bridle path needs trimming
13. Has a double mane (both sides of neck)
14. Forelock is longer
15. Forelock is wavy
16. Thicker body
17. Rump is rounder
18. Blue halter
19. White on muzzle is thinner
20. Head is bigger
21. Face is wider
22. Mane & tail are whiter - but
only because I just washed them!!
Oh, and did you notice that Doc was wearing a pretty blue halter? Could it be the one that Gail was trying to find At the Farm?! No, Doc didn't take Magic's blue halter. Gail will have to continue to look for it!
- Pippin is the chow hound. He loves food and is always looking for a treat.
- Doc loves to be rubbed and cuddled. He will stand all day if you rub his cheeks or under his chin.
- Pippin does not, can not and will not stand still! He is like a child with ADHD.
- Pippin is usually the first to come up to me in pasture - perhaps that's because of the first comment... and maybe the third comment!
- Doc is usually the first to whinny at me in the morning.
- Doc prefers not to get into the trailer.
- Pippin has no problem getting into the trailer, but prefers not to back out!
- Pippin often has scrapes and small cuts from being kicked and bitten.
- Doc gets tired of Pippin's silliness and pushiness and lets him have it!