Our momma tricked us the other day.
She asked if we wanted to go for a ride.
You bet!
Then she took us to PetSmart.
The last time we went there we got a treat.
This time.....
some lady played with our toes.
Bleech!
...even if I look kinda happy in this picture!
I wonder... if I choke myself on this strap, will she let me go?
I am not having fun! She musta been a wrestler,
she has me in a cross body block!
Oy, now she's touching my back toes - no, please no!
Hah! It's your turn!
She's gonna hang you from that noose!
Excuse me. I'm kinda private about my toes.
I'm never, ever gonna forgive you!
You are so on my doggy poop list!
Don't let them fool you. No Corgi was harmed in this session, except perhaps their dignity!
Sure, they weren't thrilled with their paw-di-cures
...but they sure loved the bones we picked out
...and the love and attention from just about everyone in the store!
Trimming nails is no fun! I am glad they survived!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Enduring the indignity is difficult for everyone! Am glad there were yummy treats to be had afterwards.
ReplyDeleteHugs!