Here's a little tribute for all moms:
I hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Every year Springfield, MO hosts the Rt 66 Mother Road Festival. Our caravan happened to be in town for the event. As this is the 100th ann...
Very pretty. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO pretty!! Happy Mothers Day to you too;)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tribute! What is the name of this pretty plant?
Hugs!
It looks like a wild Iris. It's so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a Walking Iris, one of a few Iris varieties that thrive in FL heat. It was planted in our shady area that became non-shaded due to tree removal. I relocated it last fall to a better environment and I think it is showing me that it is happy!
Delete